This SWP-CIDOB dialogue will address the following topics:
- Which are the most promising ways and areas to revitalize the EU?
- Treaty change or not?
- “Core Europe”: Are the ideas realistic and desirable?
- How to manage Brexit?
- Has the European Neighbourhood Policy been effective?
- The role of security policy in stabilizing the neighbourhoods
- Who are the EU’s partners in regional order building?
- Where and why are populist and Eurosceptic movements on the rise?
- Party politics and the domestic political situation in Spain and Germany
- Domestic politics and the consequences for the cohesion of the EU
As the Chatham House Rule applies to all SWP meetings, participants are free to use the information received, but neither the identity nor the affiliation of the speaker(s), nor that of any other participant, may be revealed. As a matter of confidentiality, photographs, video or audio recordings as well as all kinds of activities on social media are not allowed during our meetings.